Most tendetious food ad ever ?

SuprHtr

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Gorgeous girl. Ugly little car. :p

I've been in advertising for 30 years. There used to be an adage in my industry that you could sell ANYTHING with pretty girls, dogs, or babies.
C7D14EC8-5FC2-4344-95BE-E80F01742E16.png

NoTeleBob

Friend of Leo's
When I was in high school I spent a couple weeks in France on a mini-exchange. Sitting around the house watching TV one evening with the host family, a woman bursts out of the surface of a mountain lake in glorious NAKED slow motion... got my attention... advertising... Evian water!

"Dang" was my thought. Then and now.

Some cultures weren't / aren't as uptight as the USA.

Maguchi

Tele-Afflicted

When I can't sleep at night, (Like right now) I think about music, and I was thinking about this one, which is a child remembrance about milk product ad (Milk lobby is important here, because well we're the cheese country), and marketing departement in the 90's were white as the milk (Not for their cheese enjoyment tho).

The campain was titled "Des sensations pures" which is no false friend here, no need to translate.

Glad there's no chicken milk (The joke wouldn't work in french tho).

And there's not only one.

Obviously the Portishead/Levi's influence here, but damn that's tendetious, I still wonder how it last on air.

Who can compete to a significant level huh ?
I din't read all the posts, so I apologize if someone already asked this, but what the heck is tendetious?

Maguchi

Tele-Afflicted
ten·den·tious
/tenˈdenSHəs/

adjective
  1. expressing or intending to promote a particular cause or point of view, especially a controversial one.
    "a tendentious reading of history"
?
Howard Cossell would be proud.

MojoTrwall

Tele-Holic
I din't read all the posts, so I apologize if someone already asked this, but what the heck is tendetious?

Strong controversial inuendo in any form, often sexual, but can be political.

Tendetious, from latin through old french.