MLB: How Is Your Team Doing?

aFewGoodTaters

Tele-Meister
Guardians with big comeback win in the 9th!
I’m not ready to write off the White Sox…that team has a lot of talent on roster….but if they keep La Russa around, I have a feeling it will be Twins & Guardians neck and neck in September for the Central with the Sox a clear third.

Last edited:

joe.attaboy

Tele-Meister
I actually have more faith in Andujar than Gallo or Hicks. Don't get me wrong, I love Gallo's glove and personality. But I've always liked Andujar's bat. You hear that the Cubs DFA'd Clint Frazier today?

I'm still a bit baffled as to why the Yankees sent Andujar down last week, but I guess with the injuries and bullpen needs, someone had to be moved. And they're paying some guys a lot, so he may have been the only option. I really hope they get him back.

I didn't hear about Frazier being assigned, but I did read the comments he made about he Yankees yesterday. Considering what it appears they did for him and how little they got in return, you would think he'd be a bit more...diplomatic. Or grateful. even.

Roscoe295

Tele-Meister
Been scratching my head most of the season about these Red Sox. Playin’ a little better recently. Not lookin’ like this year is their year though.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Unknown.jpeg

Chip

Friend of Leo's
The Guardians beat the hallowed Dodgers last night and are only 1 out of first place.
D6A2AE6C-757E-4B06-8DF3-902E9F7B67CE.jpeg

Do you think that if that happens google will get the message that we have a new logo?
ECA87F9D-C9A2-4716-852D-CB5FD0F1768A.jpeg

Maybe even use the G-Spot logo…
FA203B07-6E20-47E5-828A-D3EBDB0EB579.png

GGardner

Friend of Leo's
After NYY won tonight, I watched the Angels on MLB Network. Ohtani threw 8 shutout innings with 13 Ks, 1 BB. That’s one day after he had an 8-RBI game. That’s just nuts.