1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

MJT Owners Thread

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by Doth, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Fender-guy

Fender-guy Tele-Holic

image.jpg

2. Frisco 57

Frisco 57 Tele-Meister

I got this poor distressed MJT blond not directly from, but downstream from MJT. It all came together nicely in the end.

10-27-14 302 (2).JPG

garrett likes this.
  3. Echoplex

Echoplex Tele-Meister

I ordered a MJT tele build and just received my first pic update. Getting close now.
    IMG_0773.jpg

garrett likes this.
  4. PoppaTeleMaster

PoppaTeleMaster TDPRI Member

Does anyone here know what the "normal" timeline is for an MJT project start to finish? I'm currently still waiting on my neck and body that I started back in July. The neck is done but they've been relicing the body for almost 3 months now and sometimes they go up to a month without any communication before I ask them for an update. Then usually within the day, I'll get an email with a small update but then radio silence for another couple weeks before I ask again. They've been nothing but helpful and kind during the whole process so I don't want to piss off anyone unnecessarily, just seeing if this is out of the ordinary.

5. eean

eean TDPRI Member

My MJT's all took just over 4 months (and pre-covid!).

Similar communication also; you can't sweat what you can't control.

Hang in there!

6. johmica

johmica Tele-Holic

I just took the plunge on my second MJT build. It's going to be a left-handed, medium relic, candy apple red Tele Custom clone. I've got one of Fender's new CuNiFe FWRHs for the neck, and Don Mare is currently winding a Green Onions for the bridge. Musikraft is making a bullet truss neck for the build - a quartersawn maple neck with a dark rosewood slab fingerboard.

So I spent all of the money this weekend, and now I get to wait several months before I can enjoy the fruits of my expenditures. I'll post progress photos as they come in.

IMG_20201206_221830158.jpg

eean likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.