1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

MIM ITERATIONS....

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Sybo, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Sybo

Sybo Tele-Meister

Just how many iterations are there out of the Mexican factories. It gets confusing to me after a while!

2. 50hz

50hz TDPRI Member

Currently there's Players, Vinteras, and Artist models. Probably a few others.

3. Dismalhead

Dismalhead Poster Extraordinaire

I just got me a Deluxe Roadhouse Strat. It's MIM, runs between the Player and Vintera Series price-wise.

4. fender4life

fender4life Friend of Leo's

This is why when someone asks is MIM is as good as USA, all i can say is WHAT MODELS? There are bad and fantastic models from every country of origin and regardless of which you compare it's all about what models? As to how many MIM iterations....geez, over the years who knows, but gotta be a good 100 at least. My fav are the baja teles, classic series strats and teles and 50s versions of the vintera line because certain vintage details IMO make for the sound i like. But here are a ton of models that are here now or have come and gone. And also within the same model there are variations like when they changed standards from gloss to satin necks. Same model but with change(s).

5. Sybo

Sybo Tele-Meister

https://imgur.com/a/NtwFUPt
    Never realized there was so many.... so what do I have here. I was told the last year of these. The scratch plate has been replaced. It was the lightest white/ green.

6. beagle

beagle Friend of Leo's

It looks like a Standard, judging by the neck and the bridge. They were replaced by the Player.

Sybo likes this.
  7. Sybo

Sybo Tele-Meister

I “thought” so, I just wasn’t sure. After some tweaking, this is a down and dirty Tele. “1992” Seymore Duncan pickups in this baby. Thanks Andy T!!!! Her name is “ Chi Chi”.....

8. connuchar

connuchar Tele-Meister

the classic player series were really good eye thought, eye have a bunch of the tele versions and a jazzmaster too

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.