1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Miles and Miles of Texas

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Ward, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Ward

Ward Tele-Holic

Here's us doing Miles and Miles of Texas. Our videographer was apparently using a Roland Space Echo with an extra long delay.

2. getbent

getbent Telefied Silver Supporter

you've got a cool Hag sound to your voice!

great stuff! next time I'm at my mom's in Vista, I'll get out to see you boys!

3. Jellyroll

Jellyroll Tele-Holic

Yeah, it is truly brutal. Like spending an eternity roasting slowly in hell......er sorry I thought this thread was about DRIVING through Texas..........ooooh damn, that is a great sounding band playin a spiffy ditty!!

4. Ward

Ward Tele-Holic

Thanks GetBent. We play monthly at the Encinitas Elks Lodge, so stop by some time!

5. Ward

Ward Tele-Holic

LOL!

6. FiddlinJim

FiddlinJim Tele-Holic

Sounds great! I'll have to look you up when I get down to see my friend Chris (of Buff. Bros) in Carlsbad. You guys, plus the California Rangers... Looks like S.D.'s got some good Tonkin' going these days.

7. tele-martini

tele-martini Tele-Afflicted

You guys sounded great!! Makes me wish I was there right now knocking back a cold one instead fighting the cold up here. That was very enjoyable,thanks for posting that clip.:cool:

8. Ward

Ward Tele-Holic

Thanks Jim, we'd love to have you stop by. Actually, there's quite a few good traditional country bands in San Diego. Besides the Rangers, there's also Lightning Train, featuring a bunch of great players. Also, there's a band called the Palomino's who are opening for us this Friday who sound really great.

9. Ward

Ward Tele-Holic

You know it's funny my mom actually grew up in Hilton, and went the Nazerene Academy in Rochester. I've visited my grandparents there when I was a kid, always in the summer though.

10. tele-martini

tele-martini Tele-Afflicted

Get Out!!....small world huh? Only been to San Diego once in my life many,many yrs. ago. One of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.:)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.