Mika, my beautiful cat has passed away

ClashCityTele

Friend of Leo's
Sorry to hear that.
They are all part of the family.
We have 2 cats & I've had cats since I was about 10.
It's bad at first but you eventually think of all the good times you had with her.
Take care. 😺

takauya

Tele-Meister
I love all cats. 3 days ago my favorite youtube channel's cat died, who was only 8. My heart sinks since.

RIP Mika

noname_dragon

Tele-Holic
Nothing breaks your heart like the loss of a beloved family pet. I've lost quite a few over the years and after a time the blessing of having owned that pet is a beautiful rainbow to smile about for the rest of your life. Sincere condolences to you.

Last edited:

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
Think of all the trillions and trillions of atoms that are not or ever were alive, they are mindless and yet they came together and made Mika. And at time in the future, those atoms will disassemble and go off to become other things, never having ever been alive themselves.

(No religion please, as per rules, we would get in trouble, thanks)

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
So sad to hear of Mika's passing. Despite going so soon she was one of the lucky ones to have had such a loving home.

NWinther

Friend of Leo's
What a pretty cat she was....rest easy Mika...say hi to my old girl Gizmo...she went away a year ago. I got her from one of my old mates. He was getting divorced and Gizmo was quite unhappy with her life. So I adopted her. My youngest daughter and me took care of her. She went from an introvert unhappy cat to happy little sweetheart. Alittle reserved from time to time, as cats are sometimes.
But after the first year had passed she was full member of the household. Almost always in the same room. Curled up somewhere close...sleeping and enjoying herself. She loved our garden a great deal. Was a master mouse hunter. They are still scared of her...when I sat outside reading or playing my acoustic. She slept or relaxed next to me. Same with my youngest daughter. She even thawed up my wife...haha.

I had to put her down in march last year. 16 years old, the diabetis took her remaining will to live. My wife and me took her to the vet, she loved our vet..always curious and inquisitive, not this last time....she was tired and done. So we stayed with her until she was gone....it made my normally levelheaded wife cry, and me as well....she was a total integrated part of the family. I miss all her little quirks and habits, I miss talking to her, I still keep an eye on the floor so that I do not step on her. I sometimes see alittle grey and white phantom now and then. They really become a part of you. I buried her in the garden. Could not stand her being anywhere else. Sleep well little Mika.