Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 11.03.21

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
Thanks Mike - sounds great. I'm planning an acoustic purchase at some point and was curious.
I also have Recording King ROS 11, a triple 0 version I'm pretty fond of it and it was at a decent price for all solid acoustic, which I should've used to play to this track. They also make a dreadnought version of Recording King RDS 11, if you're interested in looking into it.

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@SbS - Great tone, sweet chords and emotive, restrained playing. I think this is one of your best for me. Nice!

Thanks!

It's been really busy few days, so haven't had time to listen anything. But gonna do that at some point.

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
I think all my tracks are starting to sound alike!!
Tele neck pickup straight into Garageband

Sounding alike is great news, imo that tells me you're finding your personal "voice", you know how to sound like you.
This is in many ways the beginning of your melodic life beyond technique and is ripe with your new personalized melodic ideas. Forget technique and let your fingers do their thing, you may be surprised at how good our fingers find the technical answers without conscious thought. Melody and phrasing should occupy your thoughts.

Last edited: