Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 11.03.21

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
@SbS - Great tone, sweet chords and emotive, restrained playing. I think this is one of your best for me. Nice!
@klasaine - Wild, Nasty, Funky, Fuzzy - Here kitty kitty. Awesome!
@Mikejazz - It's a beautiful backer and you did it justice Miguel. Tender and beautiful playing with great tone and phrasing.

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
I guess I'll kick it off (#1):

Very cool it was the first chorus it sounded like Gilmore tone then it went into you and then occasionally it would go back to him (his tone and feel) then back to you for most of the tune… it pretty much immediately evokes that feel of Zepplin and Pink Floyd at least it does for me. I’m probably going to hit it from that direction too, unless I hear inspiration from somebody like one of those left field players around here.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
Very cool it was the first chorus it sounded like Gilmore tone then it went into you and then occasionally it would go back to him (his tone and feel) then back to you for most of the tune… it pretty much immediately evokes that feel of Zepplin and Pink Floyd at least it does for me. I’m probably going to hit it from that direction too, unless I hear inspiration from somebody like one of those left field players around here.

Thanks for checking it out Lawrence. No disrespect to Mr. Gilmour but it's just me, and 'da Blues. I'm looking forward to what the mighty TwoBear lays down, wherever the inspiration comes from.

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
number funk
Gross tone : ) and kind of feel like I run out of ideas, but fun!

Thanks for the backers!

I like the tone, or maybe the tone sucks, but your playing easily surpasses any sucking and actually sounds quite nice, sort of Sco like. I like

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
I did a shortened version of #2 using my TC Electronic June-60 Chorus...

Very nice, is that an old pedal? Before Toneprint?
Soft tremolo, an old simple guitar tone and simple beautiful melody. I need another beer to cry in. I don't drink the beers, I just cry cry in them.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
@estreet - Beautiful Carl and yes, sentimental. Great tone and passonate playing.
@TwoBear - Pushing the Blue's sonic soundscape Lawrence. The full boil starts at the 1:41 mark. 3:21 melodic romp is awesome!
@boop - Kind of an uopbeat boop bop, whatever that is. Cool.

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
And #2 on the run

Gibson 335 - Axe-Fx III - Morgan AC20 Deluxe sim

First thing I notice is I don't feel like crying, in fact it feels like two lovers getting back together after some crying. As the movie credits run out. Sure, why not, Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.