Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 09.29.21

bgmacaw

Doctor of Teleocity
I wonder if changing the tempo and key using software would beat the detection algorithm. Maybe adding in some background or white noise. Hmmmm....

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
I wonder if changing the tempo and key using software would beat the detection algorithm. Maybe adding in some background or white noise. Hmmmm....

I already do that with my solo when playing over the BT :(.

Last edited:

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
I wish SoundCloud would let me post.

I have no idea what's going on. =\
I tried out sound click and the results were much clearer. I don’t know about ads on sClick, but the ones on S cloud were coming more frequently , while the transferring of files could become corrupted, and using the same equipment yields clean results at sound click while there are many distortions when I do it at SoundCloud. I fully admit I’m not real savvy about computers and that world, and I just started using sound click, so maybe time will yield different results.

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
16330586033051747295546.jpg
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14320856

I did a couple of the number ones, and one number two so far. This should be the first take of number one. I love doing these but I think I like listening to other people's more. Especially the beginners and people recovering from injuries. As I get older I'm not sure if my limitations are from not having completely healed yet, or just the onslaught of older age. There's more strat than tele on this one.

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
16330666365401315315028.jpg
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14320906
This is supposed to be the second song, I sure hope so I am having a heck of a time trying to load these. If it's correct it's the Pod Go, Playing through the same amp-Litagator, while I change cabinets every few bars. I start on the 412 who watt , then 412 Mandarin EM, 412 greenback 25, and solo out on 412 greenback 20. I think it shows that by changing cabinets, how drastic a change it can be, and it's just as viable as stepping on a stomp box. Possible interesting note_I've never picked the greenback 20 when auditioning cabinets, probably because of the volume drop, but when I changed to that cabinet (this was just a random sample of cabinets that happened to be one after the other) volume drop not withstanding, I really liked that chewy flavor that it gave, and just stuck with it. Seymour vintage staggered, on Squier affinicky, all rear p.u.

Last edited:

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
View attachment 904721 https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14320856

I did a couple of the number ones, and one number two so far. This should be the first take of number one. I love doing these but I think I like listening to other people's more. Especially the beginners and people recovering from injuries. As I get older I'm not sure if my limitations are from not having completely healed yet, or just the onslaught of older age. There's more strat than tele on this one.

Man there is a lot cooking in those pics Lawrence. Those are players guitars! Very cool. Dig the use of delay, the bends and emotive/melodic phrasing. TwoBear awesome!

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
View attachment 904756 https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14320906
This is supposed to be the second song, I sure hope so I am having a heck of a time trying to load these. If it's correct it's the Pod Go, Playing through the same amp-Litagator, while I change cabinets every few bars. I start on the 412 who watt , then 412 Mandarin EM, 412 greenback 25, and solo out on 412 greenback 20. I think it shows that by changing cabinets, how drastic a change it can be, and it's just as viable as stepping on a stomp box. Possible interesting note_I've never picked the greenback 20 when auditioning cabinets, probably because of the volume drop, but when I changed to that cabinet (this was just a random sample of cabinets that happened to be one after the other) volume drop not withstanding, I really liked that chewy flavor that it gave, and just stuck with it. Seymour vintage staggered, on Squier affinicky, all rear p.u.

The playing's got hair, it growls and bites and it swings! Cool pic and awesome riffin' Lawrence!

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
The playing's got hair, it growls and bites and it swings! Cool pic and awesome riffin' Lawrence!
Thank you very much, i’m really glad you dig it. I did a couple more passes on that second jazz/blues tune, it’s cool to post those also isn’t it?