Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 09.29.21

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
What's it doing this time?

It's claiming copywrite issues on backers - so on to Plan B.

And, the ones without issues won't display so there is probably some sort of temp block on my uploads? I've been through this before.

beagle

Poster Extraordinaire
It's claiming copywrite issues on backers - so on to Plan B.

And, the ones without issues won't display so there is probably some sort of temp block on my uploads? I've been through this before.

Yes, I've seen that sort of thing a few times. You might have to log out before trying again.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
Yes, I've seen that sort of thing a few times. You might have to log out before trying again.

Thanks Dave. The timing wasn't great. The funny thing is some of them have been posted to SoundCloud in the past - c'est la vie :confused:.

fendrguitplayr

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
It's claiming copywrite issues on backers

I know what you mean.

SC.JPG

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
Sounds good Mike.

So SoundCloud rejected the BT due to Copywrite concerns but accepted the same BT with your playing over it, determining that was okay o_O.

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Here's #1. I used my new to me 2007 Ovation American Elite. I recorded the piezo directly into Reaper through the UR 44 interface and then added some compression with ReaComp and some reverb with Dragonfly room reverb. I figured since Soundcloud was blocking these tracks for Alan they would block it for me too, so I put it on my blog. Here's the track:

https://guitarsophist.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/tdpri-ovation.mp3

If you want to see pictures of the guitar, they are in this blog post:

https://guitarsophist.com/2021/09/28/ovation-gc178lx-american-elite/

On Sunday, my friend and I had an all day jam with five different guitars. Some tracks from that are in the post previous to the one linked above.