Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 06.22.22

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
I've heard his name but that's it.
The first tune says it all and the second tune takes it way beyond that. Something you played got me to think of Steve, can you hear the similarity, it's not technique, it's in your phrasing, again that major pent to minor pent, you did it in like three notes, choice notes, Steve's the best at it.

Steve live, first two tunes says it all.

[email protected]

TDPRI Member
My first hit is Sco, edgy and street. Much like Sco. I dig it.

What's your tone chain?
Thx @ASATKat

It was a Strat into a Yamaha THRI0-II. Can't remember if it was the Clean Sound or the Lead Sound with the Gain turned way down. It's relatively new (less than a year) so I am still trying to get the hang of it. Echo/Reverb supplied by the DAW.

Cheers

[email protected]

TDPRI Member
Do you know Sco?
Just Googling now. Singapore Chinese Music or Scottish Chamber Orchestra. I'm gonna go with Singapore Chinese Music (yeah ?).
I actually started looking at buying a Urhu. Like guitars though they can be $100 or they can be $10,000. Not prepared to pay a lot on a whim and I'm guessing the $100 ones or not really that good.
Cheers

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
Just Googling now. Singapore Chinese Music or Scottish Chamber Orchestra. I'm gonna go with Singapore Chinese Music (yeah ?).
I actually started looking at buying a Urhu. Like guitars though they can be $100 or they can be $10,000. Not prepared to pay a lot on a whim and I'm guessing the $100 ones or not really that good.
Cheers
Sco is the nickname for John Scofield.