Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 06.08.22

belleswell

Tele-Meister
I knew I'd heard the first one before. It was a little harder to find because I had shortened it and renamed it, but the first one
was also the first one for the week of 11-3-21. Makes it easy to be the first to post. I did dial back the volume on my track in the first part as it was clipping.

I renamed it the first time "Stand" . This time I renamed it "Lucky Ducks" as one of our resident wood ducks brought 9 new baby ducklings to our pond for the first time today. Our prior record was one with 8.

joZjChvh.jpg

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
I knew I'd heard the first one before. It was a little harder to find because I had shortened it and renamed it, but the first one
was also the first one for the week of 11-3-21. Makes it easy to be the first to post. I did dial back the volume on my track in the first part as it was clipping.

I renamed it the first time "Stand" . This time I renamed it "Lucky Ducks" as one of our resident wood ducks brought 9 new baby ducklings to our pond for the first time today. Our prior record was one with 8.

joZjChvh.jpg

Nice take @belleswell.

[email protected]

TDPRI Member
Goodness @Alan L Cole, all of these tracks are calling to me. It's gonna be hard to pick the one that I personally am least comfortable with.
If you don't mind can I ask what the "Clay's Corner" track each week is ?

klasaine

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter

joZjChvh.jpg

Gorgeous!