Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 06.01.22

klasaine

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Today I took possession of one of the new Universal Audio 'amp' pedals. The Dream 65 Reverb Amp which is a BF Deluxe Reverb. It's a 1965 DR model with Trem and spring rev, 6 various speakers/cabs and 3 different flavors of boost if you want to push it. Yes, it's pricey ($400) for what in today's modeling world would be considered a 1-trick pony. But a 1-trick pony - that does that trick magnificently - is what I've been looking for, for a long time now, and I think I finally found it.
Both rhythm and lead are straight through the pedal using the spring reverb and trem sims in the pedal. *On the 'lead' part I did add some delay in post.
My pink Squier Cyclone is the guitar.

Mjark

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Today I took possession of one of the new Universal Audio 'amp' pedals. The Dream 65 Reverb Amp which is a BF Deluxe Reverb. It's a 1965 DR model with Trem and spring rev, 6 various speakers/cabs and 3 different flavors of boost if you want to push it. Yes, it's pricey ($400) for what in today's modeling world would be considered a 1-trick pony. But a 1-trick pony - that does that trick magnificently - is what I've been looking for, for a long time now, and I think I finally found it.
Both rhythm and lead are straight through the pedal using the spring reverb and trem sims in the pedal. *On the 'lead' part I did add some delay in post.

Sounds pretty good.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's

Both the pedal and paying sound great, Ken! I'll have to read more about it.