Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 03.30.22

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
This is my shot on #4, six hrs of work on this today. I'm fried lol

The Girl From Ipanema

I was wondering why there weren't more versions of this from members.
The time you put into it shows. I especially like when you came in with that slow tremolo, that was a really nice touch and I don't think I've heard anyone do that one before.

I almost always approach everything with a single note soloing approach, whereas I noticed quite often that you use both that, and a chordal approach, more like Chet Atkins. I've got to get more of that stuff under my fingers. Thanks for the inspiration.

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
I was wondering why there weren't more versions of this from members.
The time you put into it shows. I especially like when you came in with that slow tremolo, that was a really nice touch and I don't think I've heard anyone do that one before.

I almost always approach everything with a single note soloing approach, whereas I noticed quite often that you use both that, and a chordal approach, more like Chet Atkins. I've got to get more of that stuff under my fingers. Thanks for the inspiration.
Thank you. Yea, the line between single note and chords is narrowing, but I am far away from my goal, I'm intermediate in many ways. That's ok, I'm a student for life. Very little Chet, more Julian and Frisell. But I do have a wonderful rendition of La Vie En Rose by Chet that is painful to play due to arthritis.