Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 01.26.22

Mikejazz

Tele-Meister
TS1 is a fantastic conversation with well thought melodic lines and theme. Love the crunchy tone too.
Nervous, is quite frenetic, but everything on it's right place. Nice skilful playing.

belleswell

Tele-Meister
I blinked and it went to 4 pages. Don't ask how many takes this took. For every 1000 pictures I take, I get a keeper or two.
The same with music. Lots of bad notes to find a few good ones. One of these days, I'll do a one and done and be the first to
post and then you'll see what I mean. I suck with extra sucky crumbs on top.

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I blinked and it went to 4 pages. Don't ask how many takes this took. For every 1000 pictures I take, I get a keeper or two.
The same with music. Lots of bad notes to find a few good ones. One of these days, I'll do a one and done and be the first to

Sounds good! I know very well what you mean. And I should go back to having multiple takes too, and thinking some more and not rushing.

If I just barely try play it through once or twice, mix it right away and try put it on the air as fast as I can.. it may sound like ok'ish right then.. with my fatigued ears. But I'll hate my playing already the next day.

More thought, more work, more training.. training, training..

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire

I seriously think you should slow down on your blinking, maybe eliminate?

Very nice playing, playing it a second time.

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire

You have a serious Steve Lukather tone vibe going on. Also very playful.

klasaine

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter

It doesn't matter how many 'takes' it takes to get a nice track.
Great work!