Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 01.26.22

TSims1

TDPRI Member
Absolutely beautiful Tony. You've got a great touch, great tone and awesome phrasing. Them there's some nice warts! Hope to hear more from you going forward!

Hey thanks Alan! :) You know, I really do need to hang out here more. I’m not sure why I haven’t tbh. I lurk, but I plan to become more active here. Telecasters actually ARE my very favorite guitars. If I could only have one, it would definitely be a Tele. Grew up playing one and it was my only guitar for the first 15 yrs or so of my musical life. :)

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
Hey thanks Alan! :) You know, I really do need to hang out here more. I’m not sure why I haven’t tbh. I lurk, but I plan to become more active here. Telecasters actually ARE my very favorite guitars. If I could only have one, it would definitely be a Tele. Grew up playing one and it was my only guitar for the first 15 yrs or so of my musical life. :)
It would be awesome to have you here Tony!

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
#3 ... Nice track!

Very nice, it's my opinion that you are at your best making happy sounding music. There is a child like playfulness in your playing here. When these sort of tunes show up you play happy, or playful, with some humor . Much like the L.A. guys like Jay Gradon, Larry Carlton.

Last edited: