Midweek Backing Track(s) - Your Choice 01.19.22

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14376417
I think I leave too many windows open and that might be leading to my problems loading up the right links.

This should link to the third song or possibly Golden Lady. I did a few passes on both of those so far.
It's sort of messed up but this should be the link to the first song at SoundClick which is a sort of mishmash of Bo Diddley over Jeff Beck--
It seems the top link works but this one is not so I'll try to fix it and I apologize if I wasted anyone's time

I've been having troubles with my hands so I can't play a bunch and post them in the same reply, but should I just keep editing and adding them in to my same post, as I finish them, is that even/still possible? Is it better that I just wait over a couple days and add them after completely finishing all at the same time or does it even matter? Thanks again and these are really getting better and better all the time the quality of the backing tracks and the quality of people's additions/playing / ideas....
Hi Lawrence,

Your first track reminded me of the Dead on drugs---oh wait a minute. It was out there as only you can play it.
I thought Golden Lady was beautiful - your great fusion playing from the heart.

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
Hi Lawrence,

Your first track reminded me of the Dead on drugs---oh wait a minute. It was out there as only you can play it.
I thought Golden Lady was beautiful - your great fusion playing from the heart.
Thank you did you get to hear the other versions? Or did you even want to ha ha? That’s partly why I’m asking as there are actually two versions of one song and three of the other.

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
I wonder if this will work better when there are multiple tracks and you can just listen down to as many as you want-let’s see if this works? I guess not I’ll try another. It appears using this link takes someone to the top of my SoundClick page, Where the newest TDPRI BT tracks are.

Last edited:

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
Golden lady with filter guitar.

This should be the second song with a Jeff Beck vibe
"goldNladfilter" - Another beautiful fusion take Lawrence. What is that guitar fx, if I may ask? It works really well here. Great tone and your signature cosmic phrasing. Can't mistake that this is you laying it down.

"Beckjive" - No jive here. Smokin' and nasty wailin'. You a bad man!

I wanted to say, I'm sorry to read you are having trouble with your hands. Hopefully you can overcome that and continue to play from your soaring-warrior heart. Keep your spirits up and keep your music coming Lawrence!

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
"goldNladfilter" - Another beautiful fusion take Lawrence. What is that guitar fx, if I may ask? It works really well here. Great tone and your signature cosmic phrasing. Can't mistake that this is you laying it down.

"Beckjive" - No jive here. Smokin' and nasty wailin'. You a bad man!

I wanted to say, I'm sorry to read you are having trouble with your hands. Hopefully you can overcome that and continue to play from your soaring-warrior heart. Keep your spirits up and keep your music coming Lawrence!
Ha ha your replies are always uplifting! I’ve been composing a post in my head and I’m about ready to start it, I guess in the bad dog area about my hands and back and all that .
Most everything I’m recording nowadays is thru the Pod Go, and I’ve usually got a couple things in the mono or stereo loop, along with the effects that are available in my little Behringer Xenix 1202 mixer, And rack Composer XL-Compressor/gate/exciter. That filter is listed mainly as “Ashdown” with the rate attached to the expression pedal. I used to get a similar effect from my pedalboard with a square or sine wave Tremolo & my MXR envelope filter, then you can spice it up with echo also. And reverb….Ah, the wormhole….
If I ever finish programming on that pod go, i’ll be able to put it on the floor and operate the expression pedal with my foot but I fear that it’s gonna stay on the table waist high and I’ll probably just add an expression pedal on the floor.