Have fun and make some great music!

MP3s:

Appended sheet music for #1:

1642539008974.png

1642539027861.png

Last edited:

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
Very nice selection Alan, Golden Lady is a treat, a hard one but a great opportunity to play some Stevie Wonder. And one of his better writings. I love Stevie. Thanks so much for the chord chart, without it I'd be floundering.

klasaine

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
#1, Golden Lady.
This song is HARD to blow over. The abrupt key changes right in the middle of phrase/bar structure make it quite the challenge. Good practice though!
*There is a glitch in the BT at 3:10. I thought it was me being sloppy but after soloing my track and not hearing anything weird I realized it was on the backing track.

I used a Gretsch 5420 (in the SC pic) for the lead and a Squier 'Cyclone' for the rhythm.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
#1, Golden Lady.
This song is HARD to blow over. The abrupt key changes right in the middle of phrase/bar structure make it quite the challenge. Good practice though!
*There is a glitch in the BT at 3:10. I thought it was me being sloppy but after soloing my track and not hearing anything weird I realized it was on the backing track.

I used a Gretsch 5420 (in the SC pic) for the lead and a Squier 'Cyclone' for the rhythm.

That sounds great Ken. Nice!

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I was intrigued by #2. Kind of made me think of Wired era Jeff Beck. The bass level on that track was a bit much though, and I was feeling more Mixolydian.

I should have added more tracks to this, but I spent way too much time on it as it was. I really wanted to grab my pedal board, but instead I just used the YGL-3A again, dimed. Echo was added in Garbacity.