Mid Week Backing Track - Odd Time Signature

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by fendrguitplayr, Nov 6, 2019 at 10:05 AM.

1. fendrguitplayr

fendrguitplayr Poster Extraordinaire

f69tele likes this.
  2. fendrguitplayr

Some cool ideas throughout.

3. fendrguitplayr

The backer has had some very cool takes and this one has a jazz feel. Very cool. Also, Happy Belated Birthday!

udoering likes this.
  4. guitarsophist

guitarsophist Tele-Meister

Catching up on listening:

@ndcaster - The quick sketch was indeed quick. Nice synthy sounding stuff. Spacey! I used Am, F9, G9, similar to your reading of what the bass was doing.
    @Alan L Cole - A hive of squeaky insects! An interesting soundscape. 4/4 blues at the end.
    @Mellencaster - Nice pad sound. The delay works well to create a spooky, spacey feel.
    @Mjark - Nice rhythm guitar! Subtle and sweet.
    @G-52 - I didn't think it was possible to make this sound like a country track, but you did! Nice twang, and interesting licks.
    @f69tele - Love the rolling pull-offs. This track just never loses intensity. It sounds like a 60's rock groove.
    @NWinther - It's like you are exploring a dark unknown place, a cave or an old house, and encountering disconcerting things. An interesting journey.
    @udoering - Lots of nice modal playing, with some major pentatonic thrown in at times (I think). Nice volume swells at 3:40.

G-52 and udoering like this.
  5. G-52

G-52 Tele-Meister

@NWinther - Random thoughts done well; made for an interesting track, your talents made it work
    @udoering - seemed flawless to me; a pretty singing tone with a jazzy captivating melody line

udoering likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.