Meet Puppy Luna

gypsy jim

Tele-Afflicted
Introducing Luna, our 14 week-old Lab puppy. She came from a long line of AKC champions. She had a chocolate dad and a yellow mom that had nine black puppies, all at an on-site farm in Virginia. She was next to last picked. She was very shy and we assumed that is why she was close to last. Well, she has warmed up to a very smart, friendly, and energetic pup. She loves to retrieve and goes on perfect point when on birds. I've always had mutts and we first searched shelters for good lab-mix puppies. I guess covid made these dogs too desirable. I understand rigid vetting but after submitting everything including google searches showing our large fenced-in property, vet records of our other pets (cat), criminal history, resumes, blood samples etc. only to be told the puppy we wanted is not available but we are now confirmed possible owners, we bailed and looked for alternate sources. She's a great dog and will be a treasure for years to come. The last photo shows she grows if you turn your head.
IMG_20221011_162217.jpg
DSCN7661.JPG
IMG20221014133529.jpg
Snapchat-1311265017.jpg
IMG20221019164806.jpg
IMG20221109103324.jpg

Last edited:

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Introducing Luna, our 14 week-old Lab puppy. She came from a long line of AKC champions. She had a chocolate dad and a yellow mom that had nine black puppies, all at an on-site farm in Virginia. She was next to last picked. She was very shy and we assumed that is why she was close to last. Well, she has warmed up to a very smart, friendly, and energetic pup. She loves to retrieve and goes on perfect point when on birds. I've always had mutts and we first searched shelters for good lab-mix puppies. I guess covid made these dogs too desirable. I understand rigid vetting but after submitting everything including google searches showing our large fenced-in property, vet records of our other pets (cat), criminal history, resumes, blood samples etc. only to be told the puppy we wanted is not available but we are now confirmed possible owners, we bailed and looked for alternate sources. She's a great dog and will be a treasure for years to come. The last photo shows she grows if you turn your head. View attachment 1055925 View attachment 1055926 View attachment 1055927 View attachment 1055928 View attachment 1055929 View attachment 1055930
Awesome, in 9 years, she will be doing this ( both of you)

Edit: where was Farm in VA?
We live in Manassas, VA and our Lucy came from a farm breeder in Harrisonburg , VA.
You never know!

Attachments

• 20220526_212225.jpg
    20220526_212225.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 16

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Introducing Luna, our 14 week-old Lab puppy. She came from a long line of AKC champions. She had a chocolate dad and a yellow mom that had nine black puppies, all at an on-site farm in Virginia. She was next to last picked. She was very shy and we assumed that is why she was close to last. Well, she has warmed up to a very smart, friendly, and energetic pup. She loves to retrieve and goes on perfect point when on birds. I've always had mutts and we first searched shelters for good lab-mix puppies. I guess covid made these dogs too desirable. I understand rigid vetting but after submitting everything including google searches showing our large fenced-in property, vet records of our other pets (cat), criminal history, resumes, blood samples etc. only to be told the puppy we wanted is not available but we are now confirmed possible owners, we bailed and looked for alternate sources. She's a great dog and will be a treasure for years to come. The last photo shows she grows if you turn your head. View attachment 1055925 View attachment 1055926 View attachment 1055927 View attachment 1055928 View attachment 1055929 View attachment 1055930
What a beautiful companion!

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I’m strictly a rescue mutt dude, but she’s beautiful. Congratulations! I’m sure she’ll be a great contribution to the family for many years. She’s adorable.

rghill

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Beautiful and smart too! Is she is teaching you coding? Java or Python? Too blurry to make out the syntax.

dkmw

Poster Extraordinaire
Long may she run:)

I’m as biased as they come, having had Labs for all of my adult life. IMHO they’re just the best dogs. Work with her and she will reward you beyond anything you can imagine.

blue metalflake

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Beautiful pup. I grew up with Labs at home & if our circumstance permitted I’d have one.