1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

media posting for visibility, checking, logging out

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by yegbert, Jan 15, 2021.

1. yegbert

yegbert Poster Extraordinaire

I’m having difficulty understanding how to make a gallery addition visible to others, that I made recently in the TDPRI media.

I’m also having difficulty checking whether or not it is visible to others. The only way I know how to do that is by logging out. Is there some other way to check without logging out?

I’m also having difficulty logging out, I can’t remember how to do that, and where to find the logout function.

I’ve been mostly absent or just occasionally lurking and not doing much with my gear for a few years. But having recently retired and been restricted to what I can do safely, I have started playing, tinkering, and posting again.

Alamo and BB like this.
  2. BB

BB Poster Extraordinaire

Glad to see you back yegbert!

Alamo likes this.
  3. yegbert

Thanks for the welcome, BB!

1. How can I make the picture images in the media portion of this forum visible to others, while uploading and or editing them?

2. How can I check whether I have done that successfully; is the only way by logging out and then reloading the page while not signed in?

3. How do I log out? In other words, where (on what part of what page) is the command/function to do that?

Thanks!
    yegbert

4. yegbert

I still don’t know how to change permissions on pictures or otherwise fix problems with those that I’ve I’ve uploaded to my gallery, to make them visible.

I would greatly appreciate some help in this matter. Is anybody out there? Or is there some other way I should be looking for help?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.