Maybe Next Time Use The Door, eh?

Old Deaf Roadie

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Did that on my honeymoon. A hotel had a sliding glass door indoors under an unlighted overhang so zero reflections. Just imagine Wyle E. Coyote telescoping into a wall at full stride. The glass didn't yield.

Bob
I have an OCD coworker in operations dept. who has a thing about glass. I didn't see it coming...literally

Preacher

Poster Extraordinaire
Almost 30 years ago my oldest daughter was asleep in her crib when she spat out her pacifier. Since it was my turn to take care of her I got out of bed and headed for her room. Unknown to me the door to my bedroom was slightly closed, and I walked straight into the edge of the door in the dark. I hit the door so hard that I thought someone had turned the light on for a second.

I took care of my daughter and returned to bed. I laid down and attempted to go back to sleep but I seemed to be sweating profusely. I wiped the sweat from my brow a couple of times with my pillowcase but the sweat still came. Eventually I rose from my bed and turned on the light on my night stand. My wife was awakened from her slumber and turned to see what was happening. When she saw my face I could see the horror in her eyes as she looked at the carnage.

I had split my forehead open right between my eyes and as all head wounds it bled and bled and bled. I looked like some ghoul as there was blood all over my face.

If I frown you can still see the remnants of that scar on my forehead.