1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Mattress for a bad back & shoulder?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by rebelwoclue, Sep 20, 2013.

1. JK1964

JK1964 Tele-Meister

We love our Tempur-Pedic. Both have back issues, and sleep very well on it...

2. Cat MacKinnon

Cat MacKinnon Friend of Leo's

i'd go with an actual doctor's recommendation. i've only slept on a SleepNumber mattress once...it was okay i guess, but i didn't think it was anything special (especially not for what they charge for them, either!)

i nicest mattress i've ever owned was a pillow-top, i think it was a Sealy. it was just soft enough, but still had great back support. i still miss that thing, but i had to get rid of it several years ago when i moved, because my old apt complex had a bedbug problem and i didn't want to risk bringing the little turds with me. wish i could afford another one!

i think pillow-tops in general are awesome, but i don't like the memory foam stuff: it feels good for the first few minutes, but i think it gets too hot after a while.

3. richinva

richinva Tele-Meister

Original Tempur-pedic, NO pillow top. I think they detract from the positive benefits of any good mattress.

As stated prior, don't know how anyone sleeps without a Tempur-Pedic,,,,,,,,,,,

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.