Matrix Resurrections

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Doogie Howser is in the Matrix now? Wow, I love crossover movies. I'm there-love the Doogster.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Torren61

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I shamelessly admit I have played this a dozen times and tried to freeze on as many frames as I can. This looks really good. I honestly did not like Reloaded/Revolutions when it came out. But I rewatched them recently and was surprised at how cohesive they were. I think the problem is they were released back to back. I didn't catch enough details in Reloaded and then missed some big things in Revolutions. Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves.

I am SO there. I hope I can catch this and the Let It Be movie playing at the same theater and watch them back to back and then do it again. I don’t think I’ve seen any movie more times than The Matrix.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
All the Keanu hype, as far as being a real person with feelings, empathy, altruism, niceness is cool. I hope its real, and therefore i want him to be successful.

Movie looks RAD!

I don't know of an actor that immerses himself in doing what his character is supposed to be able to do as much as he has. His gun handling and martial arts work is really good. In the old days, the actor would get back out of the way and let the stand in who looked remotely like his uncle TDPRI John do the actual work in a fight scene.

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
I liked all the Matrix films!

Cautiously looking forward to this sequel. The Wachowski Bros are a tiny bit "woke" and here's hoping they can keep such elements to a minimum....

RG7X

TDPRI Member
Looks really good. I hope the movie is better than the trailer because lately it seems to be the other way around.

loopfinding

Friend of Leo's
First is a cyberpunk classic. Second two trash. But the animatrix was a good effort, hard to go wrong with either peter chung or shinichiro watanabe directly involved. I don’t have high hopes for any mainline effort after those first two blunders.

superjam144

Tele-Afflicted
Yo dis looks off da chain.

But where the heck is Fishburn. He made the matrix what it was. Legend.

Keanu looks super cool, I can't wait to see this.

Man though, no Morpheus?? Seriously?

drf64

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter

Morpheus is in it. But Morpheus isn’t Fishburne.

superjam144

Tele-Afflicted

I guess they killed Morpheus in the online video game, and the Wachowskis wanted to stay true to their storyline and the game, I guess was part of that.

Hugely disappointing... Fishburne is really what sold the believability of the matrix, and was outstanding in all 3 the films.

I'll still see it... The matrix is like others have said, the coolest movie series ever!