Marty Stuart

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by orangeblossom, May 10, 2015.

1. orangeblossom

orangeblossom Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

I was lucky to see Marty and his band play a concert in Pembroke Ontario last night. They put on a great show. Kenny Vaughn really tore it up. As did the rest of the band. If you get the chance to see them you won't regret it.

2. P Thought

P Thought Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Their show is as good as it gets. I'll go any time they're in driving distance.

3. Soldano ROS

Soldano ROS Tele-Meister

Seen him 4 times, every show was great. 3 times he and the band stayed after the show and signed merchandise for everyone.

4. sjtalon

sjtalon Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Yep, awesome show live !!! What a hoot they are, UN-believeable talent there, the whole crew (Superlatives). What a treat.

5. smokedoctor

smokedoctor TDPRI Member

They are all class acts and seem genuinely appreciative. My son took a pickguard to be signed, Marty asked if he played telecaster. My son of course answered yes, he stuck his hand in his pocket, pulled out a pick and said "there you go partner." We have seen them several times, always have been amazed at the talent level and the hospitality of the band.

6. Tele1966

Tele1966 Friend of Leo's

Marty Stuart and the Superlatives are one "superlatively" great band. I really respect their musicianship. They all knock it out of the park but Kenny Vaughn rocks it. Kenny was once in a punk band. It would be interesting to hear those songs.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.