Marty Bell Sparklecaster!

BobbyMac

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
Here are two others Marty has done for me.

DSCN4271.JPG
IMG_0080 (1).JPG

Chipss36

Tele-Holic
wonderful looking guitars in this thread, my Last body and finish order is looking like 5-6 months wait times, but who knows it could be longer, 5 weeks is not bad.
especially a flake, is it poly or nitro?

Robnik33

TDPRI Member
wonderful looking guitars in this thread, my Last body and finish order is looking like 5-6 months wait times, but who knows it could be longer, 5 weeks is not bad.
especially a flake, is it poly or nitro?
Poly, needs to be thick to bury the flake. When i weighed before & after, the paint came in at 9.5oz!

rjtwangs

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Well I now have a double bound Telecaster on it's way òut to Mr Bell. It will be his #52 color, in 0.015 flake( his most popular size flake ). He is such a great guy!!! I should have it back for Thanksgiving. I'm very excited. My beloved guitar known as the Rocket had the finish badly damaged and until this thread I was really bummed out about it. But that sadness is now replaced by excitement and joy....thanks to you [email protected] BobbyMac and @Robnik33, now I can't wait to get it back, it'll be a NGD. Thanks!!!

RJ

Last edited:

Robnik33

TDPRI Member
@rjtwangs, really interested in seeing the pics! I almost went with 52p, decided to go a bit more blue with 51p. Both colors are beautiful blue/green, with 52p a bit more green. You will love it!

telel6s

Tele-Afflicted
<<<< See profile avatar <<<<<<
↓↓↓↓ See pic in signature ↓↓↓↓↓

I bought a gold Marty Bell sparkle body here on TDPRI (Warmoth ash body). Kept and used it for a number of years. Then I pretty much stopped doing electric band gigs. Got to a point where the gold sparkle was spending so much time in its case that I sold it off in the hopes that it would get lit up by more stage lights than I could give it. I did sell it here on TDPRI so maybe the person who now owns it will post a recent picture.

newguitarstrapday.jpg
SparkleCaster.jpg
PA020045.JPG

Bongoslade

Tele-Meister
nice...! VERY nice indeed.
thanx to all for blinding me after all that Sparkle WOW...!
now i want one. ha

ps... belly cuts are cool.

BobbyMac

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
WOW is RIGHT!! Marty Bell is a Metalflake Magician. You will really enjoy that new finish! Congrats on a fantastic finished product!