Mars Ruins - Explain this ! Episode 1

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by teleon, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Guitarteach

Guitarteach Poster Extraordinaire

They are here too!!

FEDBC4F8-01AC-4019-B448-1CA9343041D8.jpeg

2. Guitarteach

3. Peegoo

Peegoo Friend of Leo's

I have no doubt life exists elsewhere in the universe. The odds of that being true far outweight the alternative, given the vastness of space and the billions of other star systems like ours.

But videos like that are not evidence of anything. If a person looks hard enough at something, they will see what they want to see. If a scene such as the one below is discovered on Mars, I would be happy to entertain the idea that there was once intelligent life on the planet.

[​IMG]

Until that happens, patterns and 'familiar' shapes we see in the surface geology, to me, are simply the brain filling in the blanks because that is how our brains work: we seek cause for effects.

The title of this thread includes "Explain This." I've explained my views, and you disagree with them. You explained nothing; you presented a video and asked for opinions, and you got some.

And now you have a problem and you throw insults at us.

Cheers,

Geno

4. saltyseadog

saltyseadog Tele-Meister

We have an expression in Scotland, "clinkers like grapes" describing this phenomenon. :D

beagle likes this.
  5. the-woey-man

the-woey-man TDPRI Member

6. Guitarteach

Mammoth Springs, South Dakota.... not sure if its been modified a bit.

the-woey-man likes this.
  7. Guitarteach

A lot of the mars images are taken out of context of the mission web sites where the science and geology is fully explained. But they know there are enough suckers to make a tidy YouTube ad revenue - hence no links to the source.

What do I see?... fractured and collapsed sedimentary rocks providing the layered, sharp lined features and a few million years of sandstorms around weaknesses in the rock eroding grooves and cuts in identical ways to desert and sea landscapes here. Walk a pebble beach for 10mins and you will find countless rocks that look ‘man made’.

The newest data from the orbiters indicate that Mars’ magnetic core stopped a while back eliminating the magnetic field protecting the surface from energetic cosmic radiation.... drying the place out. We are getting a pretty good picture of the history. I think the only debate they are investigating was how warm or cold it was.... glacial or flowing briny water or a bit of both.

Our instruments are pretty good these days too.

58307B3D-A148-4A16-88B4-6E1794E59B75.jpeg

brogh, RomanS, scrapyardblue and 2 others like this.
  8. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

o.k. other being have existed that we know nothing about, get used to it. other being lived on mars saturn venus uranus the dark side of the moon, creature who's bodies energy patterns that we could not see with a sectographic whatsit.
    Just remain clam and keep shopping, listening to the tinkle tunes on your music application, everything is just fine.

It's just a matter of perspective. We already have knowledge of a ton of stuff that we can't utilize, comprehend or have the vaguest Idea of why we think this sacred knowledge is so damned important. the world has changed very very very dramatically since 1948 when I was born, and yet the problems that have plagues humans since the beginning are still with us and we are no closer to solving them now.

We nest and bred, have social structures and ignore the ecosystem like it doesn't matter and call it progress.
    QUESTION: How long has snappy the alligator an his kind been around?

ANSWER : Today's crocodilians are often said to be survivors from the age of dinosaurs. That's true as far as it goes: Modern crocs have been around for some 80 million years.

QUESTION : How long have homosapians been around?

ANSWER : Fossils of anatomically modern humans from date from the Middle Paleolithic at about 200,000 years ago such as the Omo remains of Ethiopia, and the fossils of Herto sometimes classified as Homo sapiens idaltu also from Ethiopia.

80,000,000 YEARS
    - 200,000 YEARS

WHY IS SNAPPY SMILING? IS SHE LAUGHING?

0 snappy the alligator.jpg

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    stormsedge likes this.
  9. MrCairo46

MrCairo46 Friend of Leo's

Everyone knows there’s no life on Mars. Everyone left when the beer ran out.

10. jvin248

jvin248 Poster Extraordinaire

11. stormsedge

stormsedge Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

There is so much we do not know. It is exciting. For me, a big part is the desire and willingness to explore the unknown. In that regard, ask yourself--"am I ready and willing to embark on a one way mission of discovery and exploration, leaving everyone I love and everything I know behind?" If your answer is "no", then Mars probably isn't for you...stick with going to the mall and GC. Personally, I'm staying in shape in case the call comes (and to look good at the mall)...although I'll likely age out before that happens ;). But, on the lighter side...keep, those astronaut applications at the ready!

12. wacolo

wacolo Tele-Meister

I have been binging videos of this nature since I found out YT existed. Some of them make me roll my eyes and some are generally interesting. Yep I am in the percentage that is convinced that there is plenty of life out there, just based on the math. Also the notion tends to infuriate a specific percentage of the population which is a plus. Someone once said it is like scooping up ocean water in a drinking glass and saying it is proof that fish don't exist.

If you want some great pseudo-science check out some of Richard C Hoaglands older vids. These days the poor guy can't get arrested but 15-20 years ago he was everwhere in that community and he did put on a great show :lol:.

For my money though the king of them all is Carl Munck who only has a few videos, but they are doozies. Get out your calculators and try to follow along.

Mike SS and StevesBoogie like this.
  13. Rocky058

Rocky058 Tele-Meister

[​IMG]

Proof .

Martian, Timmay, Jlwctn and 6 others like this.
  14. MarkieMark

MarkieMark Tele-Afflicted

All that real estate and not one Viking city. It defies logic.

15. StevesBoogie

StevesBoogie Tele-Meister

+1 for each sentence! Love the ocean analogy

16. Injam

Injam Tele-Meister

There is life on Mars.
    Despite NASA’s attempts to make all the Mars probes as clean as possible some bacteria still ended up on the spacecraft and landed on Mars.

Sconnie likes this.
  17. notmyusualuserid

notmyusualuserid Friend of Leo's

The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one.

And someone's going to post this, so it might as well be me :)

Guitarteach and FenderGyrl like this.
  18. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

The pics you see on mars are not objects left behind, they are PEOPLE who don't move around much. They are here on earth too!

[​IMG]

nojazzhere likes this.
  19. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Doctor of Teleocity

The first image in the video is obviously Abe Lincoln wearing a mask.

20. Sequimite

Sequimite Tele-Meister Ad Free Member

IF that is true
    then it is POSSIBLE that
    !ALIENS!
    according to some amateur enthusiasts

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.