Mark Davis Update

CharlieO

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
This is just an example of why this forum is so great, and why I'm still here after more than 10 years. We all, including Paul, recognized that Mark's contributions are too valuable to lose. Fortunately, it appears that there was a workable solution to the problem, and Paul took care of it swiftly. Do you think that would happen in many other internet forums?

Stick around for another 12 years at least, Mark.

golfnut

Friend of Leo's
When Mark posted his "fairwell" post I immediately started trying to contact Mark. At first, his email address was changed and his old addresses bounced emails. After three attempts we did finally connect with a new email address.

I offered to create a special "style" or skin for the website just for Mark. Something that would make viewing and using the site better. He wasn't sure if it would help, but he said he'd give it a try.

Mark gave me the colors he prefers and I have now created it and applied it to a special usergroup just for Mark. Now, I'm waiting for feedback from Mark as to how it's working.

I wasn't going to say anything until I heard from Mark, but I figured I'd better speak up as some of you were contacting me separately and wondering where I was in all of this.

UPDATE: As I was typing this, Mark contacted me and gave the new MD Skin a thumbs up!

Wow that is awesome. That is great to see this forum go the extra mile to accommodate a forum member. Is this a feature that can be used for any that may suffer a vision problem?

Steve G

Friend of Leo's
This is just an example of why this forum is so great, and why I'm still here after more than 10 years. We all, including Paul, recognized that Mark's contributions are too valuable to lose. Fortunately, it appears that there was a workable solution to the problem, and Paul took care of it swiftly. Do you think that would happen in many other internet forums?

Stick around for another 12 years at least, Mark.

Well said. Well done Mark and Paul. The TDPRI has proven that human beings can come together and solve problems, political leaders of the world pay attention!

falconer

Tele-Holic
I offered to create a special "style" or skin for the website just for Mark. Something that would make viewing and using the site better. He wasn't sure if it would help, but he said he'd give it a try.

I haven't been here long enough to know many names well, but kudos to you on this one. Good show.

jmc7581

TDPRI Member
Family is great

This is too cool. As somebody said, this is what it's all about. What a community! Even like a family. Great job, Paul; and welcome back, Mark!

HOBBSTER01

Friend of Leo's
The kindness shown on this forum sometimes makes me tear up.
A true band of brothers.
Paul, you are indeed a true humanitarian.
Thank you.