1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

March 18 12:10 AM

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by otterhound, Mar 9, 2021.

1. otterhound

otterhound Poster Extraordinaire

This is the moment that my friend Moose entered this world . As the 9th anniversary of that event which took place in the rear room of the downstairs in this house , I am reminded of how fortunate that I am to have this wonderful dog in my life .
    She can look forward to another good sized soup bone that will be buried in the back yard with the rest of her stash .
    I just , too late , realized the error that I made in the title . It took place at 12:01 AM .

xtrajerry, imwjl, Nubs and 11 others like this.
  2. d barham

d barham Tele-Afflicted

Moose was confused, wondering what happened in that nine missing minutes of her life. Congrats on a great dog.

3. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Doctor of Teleocity

I'll raise a glass in toast to Moose for his birthday. A good dog (and aren't they all?) is a special blessing. It's been about a year and a half since my Daisy departed this Earth, and I just haven't had success finding her replacement.....but I will.
    Best wishes to you and Moose.

4. Fretting out

Fretting out Poster Extraordinaire

I don’t think moose has a clock or a calendar or she would know that her anniversary/birthday celebration is a couple days premature ;)

5. sax4blues

sax4blues Friend of Leo's

This guy just turned 9 last week. This is our daily walk. Hoping the Moose has many more.

7F18F15D-0B91-4EE8-8E07-B1A14FD79ACE.jpeg

xtrajerry, imwjl, Nubs and 3 others like this.
  6. StrangerNY

StrangerNY Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

When our dog Cody died, we weren't sure if we'd get another dog - Cody was such a good dog and he lived to be 15. It was tough to lose him, and getting a new dog is a crap shoot because you never know how they'll turn out.

But then my wife saw a picture of this guy on a rescue site and demanded I go and get him. My buddy Scout. He's a total lug, and he protects my wife like she's gold.

scout-5.jpg

Give Moose a good pet for me, @otterhound. There's a reason they call them man's best friend.

- D

7. otterhound

Thanks . Just for the record , Moose is a girl . Knowheres Sweet Mojo Moosezilla , to be exact .
    I believe that this is the moment when she first opened her eyes . It would explain the connection that she has for me . It's uncanny .
    0F261CDA-14AE-4675-B0C9-24BE98F139C9_1_105_c.jpeg
    I swear that she saw me even before she saw her mom .

8. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Doctor of Teleocity

Apologize to Moose for me.....I forget we don't use gender-indicative names anymore.....Moose just sounds "masculine" to me......my bad. ;)

9. otterhound

No apologies needed , but accepted . She can kick some serious butt . After all , she is an Airedale and her mom was the toughest dog that I will likely ever know .

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.