Man! What a dream...

3fngrs

Poster Extraordinaire
Last night I dreamed I was on stage with The Highwaymen. Someone stole my Martin so I had to play my tele. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it quieted down. I was playing it through my Blues Jr into the PA and it was just screaming loud. 50,000 fans were covering their ears and Willie and Waylon were staring at me like they wanted to kick my ass!

Worse, I didn't know how to play any of the songs! I turned to Johnny and said "just G, C, and D, right?" He rolled his eyes at me and turned away.

Then someone gave me a chord chart and the first chord on it was a D6. No matter what I did, I just couldn't make sense of a D6. Thousands of eyes on me, my guitar just screaming loud and I couldn't even play any of the songs.

I woke up very confused.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
The other night I dreamed about snakes after someone started a thread on them. I dreamed I was asleep, and my wife woke me up and said do something with that stupid snake of yours. I looked and there was a huge Cobra with its head reared up looking at us, swaying back and forth like he was listening to someone play the flute! My wife wasn't afraid, just annoyed. So, I got up, and told the snake, you know you're not supposed to be on the bed and told it to get off the bed and go get in his basket in the corner of the bedroom, which he did reluctantly. I looked over at it, and it was all pouty faced. Then I woke up for real.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
I’m retired now but I still have occasional work related dreams. Most are about work related travel. I don’t always know the people I’m with but there are always travel related problems. The bridge is out. I missed the ferry. Airline reservations issues. Hotel overbooked. I rarely had travel problems and had none that could not be resolved. I don’t know where the dream feed comes from.

SparkleFart

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Three nights ago I dreamt I farted my bowel out.
I woke myself up rather scared and discovered one part of the dream was true.
When I was telling my son about it yesterday I used the phrase "farted myself awake".
It created a strange stroke-like effect on him.
I did something similar just last night. Apparently it was so robust it woke up Mrs. Sparkle. She wasn’t pleased. And she said it triggered the motion detector light. Outside.

boneyguy

Doctor of Teleocity
The other night I dreamed about snakes after someone started a thread on them. I dreamed I was asleep, and my wife woke me up and said do something with that stupid snake of yours. I looked and there was a huge Cobra with its head reared up looking at us, swaying back and forth like he was listening to someone play the flute! My wife wasn't afraid, just annoyed. So, I got up, and told the snake, you know you're not supposed to be on the bed and told it to get off the bed and go get in his basket in the corner of the bedroom, which he did reluctantly. I looked over at it, and it was all pouty faced. Then I woke up for real.
So your wife told you to put your snake away.....probably not the first time I'm guessing..... :)

richiek65

Poster Extraordinaire
In my dream I saw a racehorse galloping along at a track with a big number 7 hovering above it. I opened up the form guide for the races that day, in Race 7, horse number 7 was called Seventh Heaven and the odds were 7 to 1. So many signs telling me my dream was about to land me a fortune!!!

So I put $7,7777 on it for the win.

It came 7th

I'll see myself out....

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
In my dream I saw a racehorse galloping along at a track with a big number 7 hovering above it. I opened up the form guide for the races that day, in Race 7, horse number 7 was called Seventh Heaven and the odds were 7 to 1. So many signs telling me my dream was about to land me a fortune!!!

So I put $7,7777 on it for the win.

It came 7th

I'll see myself out....
I've been reading the same book. In the next week or two I'll start back in the beginning.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I’m retired now but I still have occasional work related dreams. Most are about work related travel. I don’t always know the people I’m with but there are always travel related problems. The bridge is out. I missed the ferry. Airline reservations issues. Hotel overbooked. I rarely had travel problems and had none that could not be resolved. I don’t know where the dream feed comes from.
I finally quit having truck driving dreams for the most part. I used to dream of coming home empty from Washington state, and coming down a twelve percent grade. It was raining fiercely, and in the lights ahead, I could see the bridge collapsing right before my eyes. The road was wet, and I couldn't get any traction trying to stop my stomach was in my mouth like being on a roller coaster ride as I plunged into the canyon!

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Uh-oh

Wonder who did that thread….

Hope it wasn’t this fellow
950B1EDF-711F-4186-B180-0F0547CE9B94.jpeg

If it makes you feel better it came back for me a couple days later and scared the fecal matter out of me…

An obedient pet snake! What a hoot!