Man stole an $8000 LP by stuffing it in his pants

Geoff738

Poster Extraordinaire
I think its Cosmo’s Music which is in the Toronto burbs. Bought some headphones from them a couple months back.

Cheers,
Geoff

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
new sign outside guitar stores..

Only cargos and Tshrit wearing accepted... please leave oversize track pants and jackets outside, on hooks provided...

esseff

Friend of Leo's
There used to be a great music shop in Brampton (Carlisle, UK) and customers/eyeballers were welcome to pick up guitars and try them out. (I bought my first Telecaster and G-DEC from them.) I strolled in one Saturday afternoon and all the instruments were being protected by theft alarm cables. The manager told me that a small group of men had come in earlier and wandered around, looking at guitars. After they'd left it was noticed that a wall-hung Gibson had disappeared. Obviously no one had actually seen it being stolen but staff remembered one of the men had been wearing a very long coat.
End of being able to pick up guitars. :cry:
I moved away a while later but often checked their website to see what they were stocking. Then I found out that their premises had been burgled and over 200 instruments stolen.
End of music store and ten people out of work. 😪