Man I REALLY Like TDPRI!

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
¡Bueno!™

Gosh I made the mistake of getting involved with another forum. What a bummer! I made one innocent comment and was just hammered...piled on by numerous members. Tried to explain myself and just kept getting worse. I tried to include something about the topic but other guys just hammered away about a mis spelled word or definition. Total attacks!

I really want to thank the TDPRI member and moderators for making this forum such cool place to be. I spend a lot of time alone and it's great to be able to slide in here and interact with a bunch of you guys!

I can't even think of one member who bugs me! Everyone has been super cool 100% of the time!

I hope this continues. The one I just left used to be a pre eminent forum for its topic but now is just a bunch of adolescents running amok!

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Right on man! I don't have any experience with any other social media (is that what this is?) but I can't imagine it better anywhere else. I too give thanks to the admins and mods out here, keepin' this place a cool place. Also the members out here just seem to be, I dunno, civil and understanding folks? Whatever it is, yep... pretty awesome place to be. I think I'll hang a while ;)

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
I like the members/posters here a lot. I learn and am inspired. I also hate everyone here because TDPRI inflames my GAS like nothing else. Biggest Love/Hate relationship I have ever had :)

This is a thinly disguised therapy group for GAS sufferers. If you mention you saw a certain guitar or amp or pedal and you're thinking about getting it, your fellow addicts pile on the encouragement. Misery does indeed love company. But I've found a lot of good advice from experienced people who really care about helping you out. Can't think of a nicer place to waste ... er, spend some time.

P-Nutz

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
DE36A7C8-66A6-4F88-B81A-15C3D4AE36CF.jpeg

Billy3

Tele-Holic
¡Bueno!™

Gosh I made the mistake of getting involved with another forum. What a bummer! I made one innocent comment and was just hammered...piled on by numerous members. Tried to explain myself and just kept getting worse. I tried to include something about the topic but other guys just hammered away about a mis spelled word or definition. Total attacks!

I really want to thank the TDPRI member and moderators for making this forum such cool place to be. I spend a lot of time alone and it's great to be able to slide in here and interact with a bunch of you guys!

I can't even think of one member who bugs me! Everyone has been super cool 100% of the time!

I hope this continues. The one I just left used to be a pre eminent forum for its topic but now is just a bunch of adolescents running amok!
I feel you man. Some places have some issues with some very judgemental members to say the least. Can be sucky. Not to say any forum is bad but we always have be careful what waters we jump into without a life jacket. Tdpri is a good place. Never had any issues here for the most part. For that I would like to thank you all and tdpri. But there is an alligator in every pond they say. Lol

Piggy Stu

Poster Extraordinaire
This is a thinly disguised therapy group for GAS sufferers. If you mention you saw a certain guitar or amp or pedal and you're thinking about getting it, your fellow addicts pile on the encouragement. Misery does indeed love company. But I've found a lot of good advice from experienced people who really care about helping you out. Can't think of a nicer place to waste ... er, spend some time.
I remember a glorious thread of a few years ago where whatever anyone posted, the OP would cheerfully encourage them to overindulge their GAS. Very uplifting thread