Man Cave

Bluego1

Friend of Leo's
My basement. Had it built soundproof from the ground up:).
7Yy2SPX.jpg

Panoramic only goes so far. Here’s the back.
IJKezse.jpg

arlum

Tele-Afflicted
Platinum Supporter
I've checked out all these pictures and haven't seen one bat or blind cave fish or glow in the dark stuff on the walls. Not very cavey to me.

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
my whole house is a man cave haha...my brother moved in but still...a man cave
MEN Weeknights on channel…. Well darn it I had that word men surrounded on both sides by musical notes, I don’t know why they didn’t go with the text, but they really seemed to pull that joke together! Almost like a certain room and rug….or?

Piggy Stu

Poster Extraordinaire
I think the term Man Cave should be left alone for the proctologists to use as a euphemism during a colonoscopy

No one ask for a picture of my Man Cave please

blue metalflake

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
We have a Music Cave in our house, so called because half of the kit is my daughter’s rather than mine.

bottlenecker

Poster Extraordinaire
I hate the term too.
I don't know if someone would apply the term to my motorcycle/machining space or my music/recording space, but women and my daughter are welcome in both of them.

drewg

Tele-Holic
My office ...

View attachment 911246 View attachment 911247

But this doesn't really do it justice because you can't see the mounted longhorns, the Pinewood Derby cars, the family photos, wooden kung fu practice swords, cow skull hatrack, or "Protected by Smith & Wesson" plaque. Or the huge pile of gun and guitar cases.

Please just tell me about that (daphne?) blue thinline. That’s all I really care about at this moment in time