Making A Commercial

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by teledubya, Oct 19, 2008.

1. teledubya

teledubya TDPRI Member

Hey everyone,

Well right now in my Speech class at school, we have a project to make an infomercial. My group has not finalized our product yet, but because we have limited time to make our commercial, I was wondering if I could get some help with something from all of you here on the forum.

So our problem right now, is once we make our commercial, making it look good. Things like, making it so we can put words on the screen, making multiple tracks of audio (i.e. person talking and announcer talking at about same time). And you know at the end how the whole screen is pretty much one color in the background, then all the information you need to order and a picture of the product on the screen, how to do that too. Please no programs that I need to buy or anything like that. And anything else that you think might help us, please add as well.

All help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks!

2. teledubya

teledubya TDPRI Member

bump..........anyone?

any ideas?

3. PK

PK Banned

Read the owner's manual that came with the camera you are using. It offers simple instructions for those things. Does your camera have a USB connector? If so, then the editing functions are right there for you. If not, you'll need to obtain a digital camera.

Good luck! :)

PK

4. teledubya

teledubya TDPRI Member

Never even thought of doing that, I'll have to read it.
    Its not my camera its my dad's so hopefully he kept it!

Thanks for the help PK!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.