Make up a lie about the poster above you - part 3

SPUDCASTER

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Now it appears Twitter will have new ownership. KFan is hoping for an invitation to return.

After the ban and the restraining order from the animal shelters. He's been a little down.

In the meantime. KFan started up his own site, "Conway Twitter".

All his tweets started out, "Hello Darlin'".

SPUDCASTER

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I had to take the old girl down to the local Perfection Tire for a couple of Bandag industrial type patches.

Now I have a new "Hello Darlin'". Went with the redhead this time.

After your PM in showing some great interest in the old one after the pictures I sent you. She's ready to go.

UPS just showed up and she's headed your way. Enjoy.

The tire guy said she's good for another 100,000 miles.

Kirchensfan

Telefied
Ad Free Member
(Just in time for the summer belly boarding season and lounging in the Senior Complex pool !!!)
I hope the new red head vixen doesn't cause any trouble between Spuds & his road-mate Potato Poppin pal. Girlfriends have killed off innumerable bands and partnerships and that airstream don't leave much room for privacy.

SPUDCASTER

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
You'll be a hit at the pool. You won't need your usual water wings.

Got the whole travelling situation covered. Just bought my cousin Little Tater's old Chevy van to tow the Airstream.

PP will be bunking in the Airstream and Red and I will be in the Chevy van. Just like that old Sammy Johns song. "Like a picture she was layin' there".

As soon as we chart out all the legal consumable states for our cross-country trip.

KFan has offered us free overnight parking and hookup at Tito's Burritos.

Weazel

Tele-Afflicted
A little known fact about the Spüdmaster is that he can declare the lyrics to The Beatles' song Yellow Submarine backwards.

In perfect Hindi.

Kirchensfan

Telefied
Ad Free Member
The "T"man is using "Dungeons By Donald" for the interior design work, and "Rituals by Rita" for his social scheduling.

Cobra1957

Tele-Afflicted
Khobo has just finished his second literary masterpiece titled “How to Live Under an Overpass and Stay Dry” . The first one “Tent Camps in the City” has gone to best seller status according to “Riding the Railroads for Free”magazine.

Weazel

Tele-Afflicted
K-Foob will never cook pasta sauce without wearing his favourite undergarments backwards.
It is of course not visible for anyone to see, but he will gladly tell everyone in the room about it.

Oh, and the pasta sauce is actually fingerlickin' good.

Anyway, that is what Spudmaster told me.

Kirchensfan

Telefied
Ad Free Member
The Wheezer has found and copied Nonna's recipe that I use for his pizza joint. But his greed can never replace the main ingredient of LOVE she handed down to us.

Kirchensfan

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Hey,
OIP.jpg
If it ever comes to that, I got a guy.