Make up a lie about the poster above you - part 3

Stringbanger

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Ralphbucket says no to drugs, but he likes it when his girlfriend “drags” him around.
EC3B9F70-3DB9-4A33-AF41-AE7A196C0CF3.jpeg

Kirchensfan

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Rusty's longest lucky streak was back in '87 driving from Arizona to Quebec. All that way, not one accident or DWI.

Rustbucket

Poster Extraordinaire
Klerk spent the first 25 years of his life lifting from convenient stores and the second 25 working at the same ones. Now he just sits in the back of one drinking crap coffee, posting on here, and yelling at clouds.

Kirchensfan

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Best years of my life, All was bliss until I met Rusty at 50. Absolutely destroyed my sense of community and caring for others. I have witnessed mankind’s final decent into the abyss of immorality.

SPUDCASTER

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
KFarce and Ratbasket both receive government grants to quarantine at home and trade insults on social media.

Polling indicates a 100% approval rating of these two being quarantined.

SPUDCASTER

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
While KPhlem was working as an exterminator at the Orkin facility in Cherry Hill around 1983.

For some reason, he thought it would be a great idea to release his own ZZ Top tribute album.

"Exterminator", along with help from his minion Rustbucket. It was released to the public.

It sold like hotcakes. 25 cents a stack>:eek:

Kirchensfan

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Actually, the state has an early warning system activated that alerts authorities when Stringy approaches the state line. Beach closings are one way to deter him from coming into Jersey.

Kirchensfan

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Hollowman is in awe of artists and animators who create those cartoons he fashions his life after. Someday he hope to be able to color inside the lines and get to work in the industry. Until then, he dresses as his favorite characters and holds tea parties with himself.

Cobra1957

Tele-Afflicted
Kfan still has trouble concerning the colors in a 64 count corolla crayon box. He says the purple ones taste just like grapes.

SPUDCASTER

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
KFoot, as he's called at the Four Sisters Winery/Vineyard. Is their head grape stomper.

They claim that due to his toenail fungus and athlete's foot. His wine has that special kick.

KMan dated two of the four sisters. They were Siamese twins.