Magical Po*p Marshmallows

Dave Hicks

Friend of Leo's
Don't need that stuff - they still sell Tootsie Rolls.

D.H.

Are-Tootsie-Rolls-Fruit-Chews-or-Pops-Vegan-1200x675.jpg

P Thought

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Harley would be on that like a duck on a June bug.

You're the only person in 60 years, other'n me, whom I've heard use that expression! I got it off old Jeff McElrath, our school-bus driver in elementary school. He could not shift gears without grinding, and he'd holler when we got to laughing too hard, "You kids settle down back there, or I'll be all over you like a duck on a June bug!" That got us rolling.

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
...in a million years when archaeologists unearth our cities...what will they learn about our culture?

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
You're the only person in 60 years, other'n me, whom I've heard use that expression! I got it off old Jeff McElrath, our school-bus driver in elementary school. He could not shift gears without grinding, and he'd holler when we got to laughing too hard, "You kids settle down back there, or I'll be all over you like a duck on a June bug!" That got us rolling.

I got it from Laura Dern's character in Wild At Heart: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100935/characters/nm0000115

• Sailor : Let's go dancing, Peanut! I'm ready.

• Lula : But we better be careful. Cause Mama's gonna have Johnnie Farragut on us like a duck on a junebug.

John Owen

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
That reminded me of a trick we played on a kid when I was a boy scout way back when. We were on a hike and someone gave this guy a hand full of deer pellets and told him they were Oregon grapes. He tossed them down his pie hole and quickly began sputtering and spitting. You'll never guess what the first words out of his mouth were: "...that tastes like sh**" It took him a little while to figure out why everyone thought that line was so funny.