Ma Sonic stereo amp schematic, question

Discussion in 'Shock Brother's DIY Amps' started by Dennis Perusse, May 31, 2016.

1. Dennis Perusse

Dennis Perusse Tele-Meister

Hello all,

I have a question about series string amps. I gave myself a challenge of doing a stereo amp based off of Tino Zottola's Ma Sonic 1 amp with the exception of me wanting to use as a low powered hi fi stereo. It can be used a low powered stereo guitar amp if you wanted to change a few values but I am not sure that I have this drawn out properly where I'm not sure how a series string is set up. Now I have looked at a few other schematics and I will be using a Triad N-68X isolation transformer so no worries about shocking myself but I have never done this before and wish to make sure that my implementation is safe where I've never used AA5 tubes before.
    Would someone be kind enough to check the power supply of what I have written down and let me know if it looks okay or should I go back to the drawing board with it.

Thank you in advance;

Dennis

Attached Files:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.