1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Lt 25 mustang, new practice amp.

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by Chipss36, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Chipss36

Chipss36 Tele-Meister

1944C05C-359B-404A-9743-BDE272DE79EA.jpeg New little amp for the workplace.
    And I am off to work...
    I work alone, so it’s a great time to practice, just need to keep it at a level I can still hear the vhf radio, or phone ringing.
    Cheep enough I can just leave it at work!
    See how it works out.
    One thing of note, that seems to not be talked about much, this little amp now has 60 preset slots, after the latest update.
    And access to 99 with the tone desktop software, also edits on the computer seem to me to be less complex than all the button pushing.
    Did not get to play it much last night, way to late, going to give it a workout today though!
    Off to work for another 12.5 hours.
    And some jammin!

carpenter likes this.
  2. Gfurman

Gfurman TDPRI Member

I have an LT25 also. Fun little amp that can be played at super quiet volumes and can quickly dial in presets.

What update are you referring to? Firmware update or the latest model? Also, I didn't know I could connect to a computer?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  3. javiersson

javiersson Tele-Meister

Mustangs are good amps, also for the money. Enjoy yours! And explore the patches on the website (tons of presets).

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.