Looking for Tele Neck Template

nosmo

Friend of Leo's
Hey out there,

I'm trying to find a PDF drawing for a Tele neck. I have the TDowns drawing (which is awesome!) but it is just the body. I'm sure there is a drawing here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

nosmo

Friend of Leo's
Thank you guys. I found that earlier. It's a nice drawing but there are no dimentions. No big deal - I'll measure a neck I have when I get back home next week.

PS - you guys both do great work!

Fred_Garvin

Tele-Holic
Why do you need dimensions? The PDF can be printed actual size if you want to make a template.

Because the people that work at kinkos are retarded, and the default print setting in acrobat is fit to page. Measure a known distance such as 12.75" from the nut to the 12th fret on the printout and don't pay for it unless it's accurate.

Jack Wells

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Measure a known distance such as 12.75" from the nut to the 12th fret on the printout and don't pay for it unless it's accurate.

That's a given but you don't need a drawing with dimensions on it which is what nosmo was originally looking for.

Barncaster

Doctor of Teleocity
Yes,

The fundamental to printing the templates at Kinkos is explicitly telling them to unclick the fit to page command. Then all is well. The templates found here work perfectly.

Barncaster

Boolywho

Tele-Meister
Incidentally, for those of you that have used this template, what is the width at the nut for the resulting neck? Thanks!