Looking for some wiring schematics.....

FortyEight

Tele-Afflicted
I have no clue where to find this. I'm sure I can google it but it's sometimes nice to have a recommendation by someoe that knows what they're doing.

I am doing surgery on a Starcaster right now and my plan is to do 1 pickup LOL. Yes. Just one. 1 pup, 1 volume knob. I bought 2 used pups that came from a 1992 Mexi strat. And a 250K Pot.

I also would like the schematics for a blender... 2 single coil pups, 2 volume knobs. I'm either gonna evenutally do the starcaster this way, or I'm going to do my Squier Tele this way with the 2nd strat pup in the neck position. The current neck pup is not so good. The bridge sounds decent to me. And even the middle pos sounds good. But the neck is just so lackluster. I've had Mexi teles in the 90's and I almost always just played the neck pup cuz they sounded better than this one.

I really appreciate the help my peeps.

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5757.jpg
    IMG_5757.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7

SnidelyWhiplash

Friend of Leo's
Guitar Electronics. Seymour Duncan. I want to say Phoenix, but I think the spelling is wrong. :(

There are many resources for guitar electronics. A lot more than there used to be.