Looking for a Guitar Teacher in Milwaukee

Durvoid

TDPRI Member
I am looking for recommendations for a guitar teacher in Milwaukee. I am mostly looking to improve my electric technique; for mostly playing blues and classic rock (late 60's-early 70's). Ideally could use someone who can also help with acoustic technique, but electric is my priority. Looking for help constructing the most useful and efficient practice routines to further develop my skills. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Cheers.

MilwMark

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Anthony at Wade's Guitar Shop on Oakland. Very experienced. Very relatable. Really good command of theory, acoustic fingerstyle and electric of all styles. Seems to personally love the 60s/70s guitar cannon so might be right up your alley. Unique way to make lessons relevant, interesting and relatable to the student. And to hide theory and technique inside songs then explain using them as a vehicle.

Durvoid

TDPRI Member
Thanks, much MilwMark.
That sounds like he indeed may be right down my alley. I used to live in Riverwest and have spent a lot of time at Wade's shop in the past.

colchar

Friend of Leo's
Anthony at Wade's Guitar Shop on Oakland. Very experienced. Very relatable. Really good command of theory, acoustic fingerstyle and electric of all styles. Seems to personally love the 60s/70s guitar cannon so might be right up your alley. Unique way to make lessons relevant, interesting and relatable to the student. And to hide theory and technique inside songs then explain using them as a vehicle.

Whenever I hear of good teachers like this I find myself wishing they taught online so those outside of commuting distance could sign up.

Cadillac_Mike

Tele-Holic
Late 60's - early 70's...?

unnamed.jpg