Looking Cool in my new Chemotherapy Hairdo!

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
View attachment 940207 Mrs. SS just tried out her new clipper set on me! Everything appears to be in working order. Funny thing. Even though the hair on top of my head was coming out in piles, the wierd old man ear hairs were still hanging in there!
Best of luck to you in your treatment program. We'll all be pulling for you!

Milspec

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I wish I had that ability, my head is full of scars and knots, I will never be able to pull of the bald look without hearing shreeks of terror.

It works for you, rock it man.

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
View attachment 940207 Mrs. SS just tried out her new clipper set on me! Everything appears to be in working order. Funny thing. Even though the hair on top of my head was coming out in piles, the wierd old man ear hairs were still hanging in there!
you could probably grow them "old man ear hairs" long and do a comb over?..hope all works out for you and your family..the very best of life to you:)

Deeve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Great clip job -
Did your chemo tech warn you to be kind to your nails and interior sections of mouth?
Be kind to yourself & stay with it.
Peace - Deeve

Recce

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Looking cool. Prayers and best wishes for a full recovery.

I actually have thirteen stitches down the back of my head. The shaved bald look would not be good for me.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
My wife starts radiation on Monday. She keeps her hair. The first week won’t be bad. Then she won’t feel well for a while. She puts on a brave face. I feel for everyone going through cancer treatments of any kind and wish all of you the best possible outcome.

tery

Doctor of Teleocity
Good move .... its a cool image.

1644000707329.png

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
hey Mike, a sence of humour goes a long way to positive recovery , we're pulling for you and a ton of positive wishes comming your way , never lose that smile , you can do this !

Blue Bill

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Mike, you have my prayers and best wishes for successful treatment and a full and speedy recovery. Keep us posted.