1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Longmire, sad it is done

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by rad1, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Boomhauer

Boomhauer Friend of Leo's

It's been a while (a year or more, maybe) since I've seen Longmire, but I could've sworn that some of the shots in and around the sheriff's office were the same locations as The Dukes...though, I was evidently mistaken...

2. ce24

ce24 Poster Extraordinaire

Great series....I was shocked when I was watching the last seasons episode 6 which continues thru episode 7. The side story of the sick child with the anti vax native couple.... The husband was a student of mine in high school. I was teaching on the Nez Perce reservation in Kooskia Idaho. Spent 25 years there. Played a bit of golf with his dad....Great people. James "CHASKE" Spencer is his name.... He was also one of the wild wolf men in that really popular movie a few years ago when all the teen age girls were fawning over the man/wolf actors of the twilight movie.

3. Chicago Matt

Chicago Matt Friend of Leo's

So much for my plan to ration the last season as I posted earlier in this thread. I finished it last week. But good news! - my first Longmire book, The Cold Dish, arrived the next day.:)

4. ndeli55

ndeli55 Tele-Afflicted

It is very brutal and follows the Mormons are bad people formula, which I disagree with, but overall I enjoyed it. I agree, very hard scenes to watch

5. Boomhauer

Boomhauer Friend of Leo's

I started watching the final season of Longmire recently. It's pretty cool! I forgot how much I enjoyed the series. I'm only maybe 3 or 4 episodes in, so it seems like they're still setting up for a major story arc starring the separatists, so it'll be cool to see how that one plays out.

6. maxvintage

maxvintage Poster Extraordinaire

I read the books and liked them at first but they kind of went downhill. As a guy from Philly Vic was overdrawn and also let's get real about the relationship between her and Walt, who is how old?

They got formulaic, which is hard to avoid and maybe is the point.

7. Chatnoir

Chatnoir Tele-Afflicted

I loved it and will miss it terribly. I hope they plan a movie at some point...

Laura

8. VWAmTele

VWAmTele Friend of Leo's

In my top 5 all-time shows. Just hated the last 15 minutes though. So painfully unimaginative and out of character.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.