Login Issue

Discussion in 'Mobile App Support' started by MilwMark, Feb 7, 2015.

1. MilwMark

MilwMark Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Hi - I can't start new threads.

On my iPad app, when I click login, I can see the username and password fields for a split second on a white background. Then the screen goes black so I can't login. Is there a fix? Thanks

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    Well, first - since you made this post you are already logged in or you couldn't have made this post. So, that's not an issue.

(I moved your post out of the other thread you posted it in and gave it it's own thread)

I can only guess you can't start new threads because you haven't found the New Thread link in your app.

To help you I need to know if you are using the Old App or the New App. If you don't know which you are using read this post: http://www.tdpri.com/forum/mobile-app-support/538904-how-tell-old-app-new-app.html and then get back to this thread and let me know.

3. MilwMark

I don't know all the ins and outs but I was able to log in. I just typed into the black screen and it worked. Didn't know about the new app, so I just downloaded it. Thanks.

4. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    So, let us know if you install the new app and still do not see how to start a thread.

5. MilwMark

Ah. Sorry. The issue wasn't starting new threads. I noted that because I was posting to an incorrect thread. Since logging in "blind" I can start threads, reply, etc. must have been a glitch.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.