1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Little Gem Heineken amp

Discussion in 'Shock Brother's DIY Amps' started by telephante, Aug 17, 2010.

1. telephante

telephante TDPRI Member

Hello everyone. I just started my vacation here in Knoxville, TN. Its kinda in the middle of a Heat wave/rain. It's over 90 degrees with a heat index of 100 with humidity. Anyway, I'm trying to replace the radiator in my car but I keep getting rained out during the middle of the day. So I'm going inside to build my last Little Gem for a friend. I've already build a couple and you can check them out at http://www.youtube.com/nikteller

[​IMG]

One Question I have is do you think there is a way to split the signal before the 220 uf cap and have a switch to go to 220 cap and a much higher one and make a sorta Bass/Guitar amp depending on which one it's set to?

I'm guessing a DPDT switch or would I need something else... Sorry I'm kinda a noob at this.

Thanks

[​IMG]

2. tele_wah_fuzz

tele_wah_fuzz Tele-Meister

Yeah that is very easy to do. All you need is a SPST switch (On On) and two different value caps. I drew up a little layout that should help.

Attached Files:

3. tele_wah_fuzz

tele_wah_fuzz Tele-Meister

Check out my beer can idea. I made a Rangemaster out of mine :D. I call it the Treble Brewster :p

Attached Files:

4. oramac7891

oramac7891 Friend of Leo's

Telephante, how's the amp sound?? It looks really cool.

5. telephante

telephante TDPRI Member

the pic on the top is from a blog. I'm still working on mine. I promise to show pic of it's progress.

Thanks alot tele wah fuzz for the drawing.... I'll definitly give it a shot...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.