Let's Talk About Trucks

Lost_N_Austin

Friend of Leo's
Currently there are several really good Songs and associated Video's that are all about Trucks.

Let me start off by calling attention to Tim McGraw and his great song and video "7500 OBO". The video actually features Tim's youngest daughter as the subject owning the Truck for sale for $7500.00 Or Best Offer.

Here is the Video

Here is the video about the making of the video. https://youtu.be/9O0RTo-IC1U

Someone posted posted the other day that he thought Tim McGraw couldn't act (as in his TV role) or couldn't sing. I disagree and even if you aren't a fan of this song (Country?) listen to the opening guitar riffs. I think it's fantastic.

More later about some other Truck Songs Like "I Need a New Truck - by - Dylan Scott, "That Old Truck" - by - Thomas Rhett, "We Rode in Trucks" - by Luke Bryan, "Something About a Truck" - by Kip Moore, "I Drive Your Truck" - by Lee Brice, "If My Truck Could Talk" - by Jason Aldean

And how about the Classic "East Bound and Down" - by Jerry Reed.

Keep on Truckin' 10-4

Lost_N_Austin

suthol

Friend of Leo's
If Tomorow Never Comes ~ Garth Brooks

That's a very special song for my daughter and I

When she was about 12 she was getting dragged out in a rip in the surf and I got her to safety but was dragged out myself and flung up exhausted on the rocks when the rip petered out.

You either swim with or across a rip and it had a bit too much pull to swim across.

Obviously I'm still here to post but it was a song we both loved at the time and I get misty when I hear it

I'd do the same thing again without thought as any father would

Pcs264

Tele-Meister

Of course, "Six Days On The Road" by Dave Dudley. Here's his original version and a cover by The Flying Burrito Brothers (there are also a number of other good covers of this one).