I currently have two boards.

My home / normal jam board:

IMG_2762.JPG

and my board for my folk/country/indie cover band:

IMG_2761.JPG

jamar56

TDPRI Member
Gold Supporter
I love pedals and effects, but I don't always gig with my board. Sometimes I just want to play and express myself with guitar & amp. Nothin' fancy, just keep it simple and play my heart out!

The more I play I think pedals can hide a musician's faults. With that said, I probably use my board about 20% of my gigs. I have not bought any pedals in several years. I got my board out this week and have enjoyed using it at home lately.

So post a pic and show me what 'ya got? View attachment 977738
I used to carry a big pedaltrain board to rehersals and gigs. Throughout the years I got fed up dragging the heavy stuf with me. So I put the pedaltrain in storage and bought a smaller Rockboard 4C from Warwick and attached only pedals I use frequently (see image).What a relief😃
image.jpg

Arafel

Tele-Meister
This is the board I currently have, as well as the controller for it. I'm currently building a second very small board that will strip down to the basics: an OD (Prince of Tone), a delay (another Time Factor), an LR Baggs Para DI for the acoustic tone, and a Strymon Iridium for direct out. There will also be a splitter box for the TRS output from my guitar, and I'm thinking of adding a tuner :)

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0091-1.jpeg
    IMG_0091-1.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 23

Steebz Khuan

TDPRI Member
I've gone through various iterations of the tuner>compressor>trem>delay setup but I'm always struggling to keep the compressor on the board. Supatrem doubles as boost and splitter for stereo dry-wet. Only using the board for (rock) gigs and this is as minimalistic as it'll get. At home I'll just go straight into the amp (with a smidgen of verb) for clean jazz noodling purposes.

boardx.jpg

Muadzin

Tele-Meister
I currently use an Axe FX, and those controllers make for boring boards. I will try and find some pictures of my old boards when I get home. I used to love building massive pedal boards, with lots of DIY pedals and switchers. For now, keep 'em coming guys, love me some good pedal board pr0n.

Old Smokey

Tele-Meister
I love pedals and effects, but I don't always gig with my board. Sometimes I just want to play and express myself with guitar & amp. Nothin' fancy, just keep it simple and play my heart out!

The more I play I think pedals can hide a musician's faults. With that said, I probably use my board about 20% of my gigs. I have not bought any pedals in several years. I got my board out this week and have enjoyed using it at home lately.

So post a pic and show me what 'ya got? View attachment 977738

Don’t worry, we can hear your faults whether you are using effects or not.