Let's see those pedal boards!

T-bone Ted

Tele-Meister
I love pedals and effects, but I don't always gig with my board. Sometimes I just want to play and express myself with guitar & amp. Nothin' fancy, just keep it simple and play my heart out!

The more I play I think pedals can hide a musician's faults. With that said, I probably use my board about 20% of my gigs. I have not bought any pedals in several years. I got my board out this week and have enjoyed using it at home lately.

So post a pic and show me what 'ya got?
20160422_152008.jpg

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
I love pedals and effects, but I don't always gig with my board. Sometimes I just want to play and express myself with guitar & amp. Nothin' fancy, just keep it simple and play my heart out!

The more I play I think pedals can hide a musician's faults. With that said, I probably use my board about 20% of my gigs. I have not bought any pedals in several years. I got my board out this week and have enjoyed using it at home lately.

So post a pic and show me what 'ya got? View attachment 977738

This is the current rig for my last show. Recently I kicked the Belle Epoch Deluxe to the curb (because that sh&t is too temperamental to count on in live settings IMO) and replacing it with a Strymon DIG. Should be here Friday.
pedalboard.jpeg

northernguitar

Poster Extraordinaire
dcaa9056-c2f8-45f1-abf2-977bc01fed51-jpeg.590466

Luv pedals and happy to use them to expand my sound pallet. With my power-trios current set list of covers, almost all get used on at least one song. Most used are the Digitech Bad Monkey, the Rangemaster clone (beside the BM), MXR Reverb, and BYOC ‘Leeds’ Univox Superfuzz clone. The unmarked pedals are:

-BYOC EA Tremolo clone (purple)
-PSHC Moon O))) (steel case, right of tremolo)
-Loop-Master single channel looper, which I have setup with my modulation pedals in the fx loop (lower left of Bad Monkey).

MilwMark

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Here's my very impressive board. Tuner > chorus > TS for solo boosting > amp, delay in the effects loop (not hooked up in the picture). And my wah usually sits on the floor before the tuner, but it's currently buried in the Gear Duffle.

View attachment 977998

I can snap a pic at our rehearsal space if I remember tonight. But our selection, order and in one case pedal, are identical.

I use Polytune -> Waza CE-2 -> SD-1 -> DD3. No loop though.

doof

Tele-Holic
Shoegaze?

People described my previous band as shoegaze. I personally don't have a style (other than mediocre), I like a bit of everything and enjoy having fun sounds at my disposal (e.g. the DS-1 isn't there as distortion, but has been circuit bent and works together with the black pedal under the TR-2 and the "volume pedal" to make glitchy, droning sounds... so yeah, I guess shoegaze haha).

Lima Junior

TDPRI Member
Here's the newest iteration of my board. I'm still in love with my old pedals.

Attachments

• IMG_20220424_175259979_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220424_175259979_HDR.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 16

doof

Tele-Holic
Boss Big Muff? Haha. What's the story with that creation?
That began life as a DS-1, which was suffered an untimely death when I attempted to mod it very early on in my pedal building/modding phase. Eventually i started using relay bypasses in some pedals, and decided to turn something that wasn't a boss pedal into a boss pedal. I love the green russian BMP, so that's what I chose. I gutted the dead DS-1, sanded down the enclosure, painted it, and used a waterslide decal for the labels. I managed to find a Boss font file online years ago, so that was a huge help. So yeah, it's a Demedash Effects Incandenza Relay Bypass board, and I believe an Aion FX pcb for the big muff circuit. It's a great conversation piece!

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Funny thing boards, I just carried eight plastic bins full of pedals into storage and am only using two pedals now, not really my board though.
10B4728E-6218-4AED-96EA-E6B628B918C0.jpeg
15D92F44-9E36-4364-B696-63B944065AC6.jpeg