Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by BobbyMac, Oct 4, 2021.
Here's some of mine...
Here's all of mine
Here’s my one and only.
It’s not all that I want, but it’s all that I need.
guess which one is my favourite…
Divided by 13 CJ11 & DrZ ZWreck Jr
My one and only amp at present…
I had to sell my Blackface Pro Reverb and my SFDR due to my son’s illness. But in the last ten years I bought a few to play around with.
The top one is a Marshall Lead 20 from the 1980’s. I think it’s has 95% of a tube amp sound and that the other 5% would cost me an additional $1,000.00. The middle on is a custom built Vibro Champ from builder MuchXS. The bottom one is a Pathfinder 15R with the 2x10 cabinet.
AllI got is this and a Microcube. The Crate was stolen and I sold the Music Man half stack because it was too much to lug around.
Here are my two tube units: a modified 2203 JCM 800 from 1984 with 900 4x12 cab, and a Mojotone Princeton Reverb that I built earlier this year.
An E-Wave DG-5 in a 'shabby chic' ( AKA craptacular ) case. The combo it originated in was severely cab limited. Great little amp.
( late '90's Zinky Smokey Amp, absolutely perfect, still!)
67 Bassman, 68 Deluxe Reverb, Supro Dualtone, 65 Ampeg Reverberocket, 65DRRI
Don't have the Deluxe Reverb anymore
Crate Vintage Club 50, Orange Crush 20RT. And I have a little Altoids tin amp around somewhere. Probably in one of the guitar cases. Usually tags along for car rides and such.
'64 Princeton Reverb & '64 Champ
Marshall JVM1H 6101 6G15 6101